Sunday 23 November 2008

Ramdom Thoughts - Show 128..Guest Host.......ME !!

You know that rather wonderful, regular mashup podcast "RamdomThoughts" that the rather splendid fellow Scott Johnson hosts ? Well, he is a bit busy at the mo with exams and all that swotty type stuff so he was looking for guest presenters of his show and I offered my services.
-
If you would like to hear what I have to say (althought to be honest I don't say a lot LOL ) and would like to hear some exlsusives from me, Mick Sterbs and Roger Webber, then head over to the site HERE and check out show 128. If you haven't tried Scott's show before, why not subscribe. It's all free and you can download it via itunes which makes things even easier. Every show is a winner so don't hang about here anymore.....get a bloody move on and enrich your life !!!!!
-
Bobby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a great show man. hope you can do more! cheers!