Thursday 13 September 2007

New Depeche Mode Mashup - Exclusive to Ramdomthoughts

This weekend Scott Johnson is featuring an all new mashup I have produced featuring Depeche Mode.

"World In My Precious Eyes" is a fusion of DM's "World In My Eyes" taken from one of the best albums in the world 'Violator' versus DM's "Precious" taken from the album 'Playing the Angel'.

This mash is exclusive to ramdomthoughts.co.uk and will feature on show #72. This mash will NOT be available to download via my site or Scott's. You can only hear it by downloading Scott's entire show as of this weekend (15th September release date).

If enough people want it released as a seperate download and contact me to ask - then I might consider it........maybe ;)



Bobby

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to this one mate, roll on tomorrow night

Bobby Martini said...

Thanks mate. I'm pretty pleased with it. It's a simple one but I think it works well.

Bobby

Wadsworth said...

Oooh...exclusivity!! I like that. Great way to keep us begging for more, Bobby!!

And we are beggin'! Can't wait to hear it....