Wednesday 23 April 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAMDOM THOUGHTS !!!!!!

Those of you familiar with my work will know only too well that my good mate Scott Johnson, who produces the regular RamdomThoughts podcast, is quite partial to playing some of my mashups.

Well Scott is in his second year of doing the show and this weekend sees the release of his 100th podcast !!!!! - Yes, thats right 100 shows - all dedicated to mashups !!! - What a bloody top bloke !!

To celebrate this momentus event Scott has bagged over 20 brand new exclusive mashups from some of the world's top mashup producers, all of which have yet to be released. I have contributed a new mash featuring Depeche Mode (well it is Scott's birthday LOL) and Booty Luv. Hear it first only on ramdomthoughts.

Scott my friend. Congratulations on reaching 100. I am looking forward to the next 100 shows and don't you dare quit !!!!!!!

Here for you mate are some gifts........something you might like........but I can't quite think why LOL

Bobby





ipod vending machine - how cool is that ?

No comments: