Saturday 5 April 2008

I'm Back : Pink vs Alesha Dixon Mashup

Well I'm back...........sorry for the lack of new material in recent weeks/months everyone. Had to take some time out but I'm back with this complete "Diva-Fest". Featuring everyone's favourite short blonde haired (with a hint of pink sometimes) very athletic, yet very alluring PINK fused with the UK's beautiful, current champ of Strictly Come Dancing ALESHA DIXON. It's not often mashups get this gorgeous ;)

I started this mash way back in the Summer of 07. It was almost finished but I held back from releasing because I always ended up finishing something else and releasing that instead. I finally got round to polishing this off a couple of weeks ago and here it is in all of it's MP3 glory.

Oh, and if you are wondering why it's called "Alecia vs Alesha" - basically, for those who don't know.......Pink's real name is Alecia Moore......fancy that !!!

You can listen/download this wonderful mash at the usual address : www.bobbymartini.co.uk on mashups page 7.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the mash.

Bobby

No comments: