Friday 13 June 2008

"Shine Yet Suffer Well" - Depeche Mode vs Booty Luv

This mash was a real struggle for me. I wanted to do something a bit different for Scott Johnson's 100th Ramdom Thoughts show and knowing he was a huge Depeche Mode fan, I thought it quite fitting to produce a DM themed mash. I had been playing around with the Booty Luv pella for a few days but all the tracks I matched it with were all too similar. I decided to go completely out of the box with this one and mash two very different songs and genres. This mash went through about 7 different versions before I settled for this one.

I think it works and hopefully you will to. If you don't, no worries, the next mash will follow shortly !

This exquisite masterpiece can be found at the usual address www.bobbymartini.co.uk on mashups page 8.

Let me know what you think.

Bobby

No comments: