Thursday 19 June 2008

"Some Kinda Fantasy" - Timbaland vs Booty Luv (Mash Up)

This mash was my submission for the ever excellent Sound-Unsound 'Summer Booty' collection.

A fusion of Booty Luv's "Some Kinda Rush" (yes I know I am addicted to them at the moment !) and Timbaland's "Fantasy" from his shock value album, this mash lulls you into a false sense of serenity before smacking you round the face a few minutes from the end.

The waves you hear at the intro were recorded at Jaywick Sands, which I hear may be used for the UK version of CSI so watch this space !!!!! The car you hear is mine, a Corvette......yeah right !

Enjoy this 6 minute mp3 file of wonderfulness. It's not the last time you will hear me using Booty Luv........I think I have a couple more hidden away on my hard drive ;)

It can be found at my main 'proper' site - www.bobbymartini.co.uk on mashups page 8.

Thanks for reading - I hope you like what you hear and comments are always appreciated.

Until the next one,

Bobby

1 comment:

Steffani said...

This is long overdue, but thank you so very much for this perfect mashup. I like it even better than the songs by themselves. I think Booty Luv's vocals sound much better over the "Fantasy," what a great idea. This mash is in heavy rotation on my ipod, I can't get enough, yeah yeah!