Wednesday 30 July 2008

The Killers vs Client Mashup - "Killer Client



I am pleased to finally announce the long awaited release of my latest mash - Killer Client.

It's a fusion of The Killers "Somebody Told Me" and Client's "Radio". If you are not familiar with Client then I hope that might change after listening to this mash.

A version of this was featured a few weeks ago on BFBS Radio 1. You can now download for free two different versions of the track - a 7" Edit and the Extended 'Hattie' Mix. I decided to do an edited version as the extended mix comes in at nearly 8 minutes although I have to say it's the better of the two but the choice is yours.

Thanks to Sim @ BFBS for the initial play. Big thanks to Simon Iddol @ APC for the world premiere this week and a mega huge thanks to 'Hattie' for introducing me to Client in the first place !
Both versions are available from my main site - HERE on mashups page 8


No comments: