Monday 13 October 2008

COMING SOON......THE RETURN OF BOBBY MARTINI

Two months away.
-
Two months with no new mashups.
-
Too bad eh !
-
Well, fret not my loyal fans/followers/someone who just happened to click on this link by accident (delete as applicable) - the lean period has come to an end.
-
Coming very soon from my good self you can expect to hear some mashups featuring some of the following.....
-
Britney, Fragma, Crowded House, The Feeling, Peter Gabriel, George Michael, Genesis, Jean Michel Jarre, Goldfrapp, Depeche Mode, Dave Aude, Timbaland, Beats International, The Bravery, Duffy, and many more
-
Sometime soon you can also expect my second EP. A "Blade Runner" inspired collection that promises to be my most eclectic collection yet !
-
In the meantime, if you want to get a sneak peak at my forthcoming return mash, head over to Scott Johnson's RamdomThoughts podcast and check out my exclusive to his show "No Hiding Place"
-
Thanks for your patience !!!!
-
Bobby

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome home my mate!!!! We missed ya :D