Friday 31 October 2008

"SPOOKS" BBC1 Main Theme - Bobby's Make It Last Mix

A few months ago I remixed the theme tune to the BBC1 series "Life On Mars". It went down really well and I got a few emails from thanking me for it.
-
One of the emails asked if I had thought about remixing the theme from "Spooks" - I hadn't even heard the theme at the time but after getting hold of it, written by the excellent Jennie Muskett I knew straight away I wanted to give it a whole new sound.
-
Seeing as everyone thinks of Spys as being sexy (just look at James Bond for instance !) I wanted to give the theme a bit of a sexy twist. The result is a mash of the theme with "Make It Last" by Dave Aude and Jessica Sutta (from the Pussycat Dolls).
-
It certainly lasts a lot longer that the theme does on the programme !
-
It can be found on mashups page 9 and on the TV mashups page along with the "Life On Mars" mix and the "Alias" mix too @ www.bobbymartini.co.uk
-
Enjoy
-
Bobby

No comments: