Saturday 18 October 2008

Genesis vs Fragma "There's No Hiding Place" Mashup


Well, as promised in my last post, here is my 'comeback' mash. A fusion of Genesis and Fragma (not something you find very often I'm sure)

Featuring one of my favourite Genesis tracks, "Man On The Corner" taken from the ever superb album 'Abacab' and the 2008 version of Fragma's "Toca's Miracle", I think I have just given old Phil Collins a bit of cred...........maybe ??

"There's No Hiding Place" was featured on both Scott Johnson's Ramdomthoughts show and got it's first worldwide radio play on 17th Oct by Sim Courtie on BFBS Radio 1. Thanks to both of you for your support.

The mash can be found at the usual address - www.bobbymartini.co.uk on mashups page 9

Thanks

Bobby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up.....great work..... listened to BFBS in Germany ( EX- Cumbria Resident now near Koblenz) hope to hear more....

Bobby Martini said...

Thanks mate. Good to hear that Sim's show is listened to all over the world.

There certainly is more to come.

Take care of yourself over in Germany.

Bobby

Bobby Martini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.